“You’re just a disc jockey, right?”
We actually serve as a lighting and sound technician, master of ceremony, event coordinator, music programmer, announcer, and event planner. Your DJ will work with you from the planning stages to the last dance of your reception based on your specific details.
- Free Consultations
- Completely Insured
- Personal Service
- Pro Sound & Lighting
- No additional charge for wireless microphone
- Backup equipment
- Smart investment only $4-12 per person
- No confusing technical jargon about watts, intelligent lighting, DMX, or rms power (however, if you insist, we are happy to explain any of the terms in plain English… that’s the only way we understand it too!)
- NO GAMES, PROPS, OR ANNOYING DJS
Past customers have said our free consultations were a critical point to choosing the right dj and putting event details in order. We provide this free of charge and can meet in the comfort of our office, your home, coffee house, restaurant, or convenient locations around California, Arizona & Nevada.
- EPW Wedding DJ Pricing
- EPW Wedding (VJ) Video/DJ Pricing
- EPW Wedding (KJ) Karaoke/DJ Pricing
- EPW Wedding DJ Difference
- EPW Wedding DJ Bios
- EPW Wedding Agenda Sample
- EPW Wedding Planner Sample
- EPW Wedding DJ Extra Options
- EPW Value Of Our Services
- EPW Wedding DJ FAQ
- EPW Wedding Planner (Download)
- Bride & Groom Thank You Notes
- iRentTunes.com Custom pre-programmed playlists and equipment rentals
- iPod DJ? Now, you can be your own DJ for your wedding!Plan your music, bring your iPod, and manage an easy-to-use mixing interface.Is our iPod solution for you? Check it out…(Click Here)
Receive More Information / Schedule A Meeting
Visit our contact page and complete the requested information to receive your free general information kit by mail. Call our office to setup a free appointment and receive our complete packet of information including our exclusive DJ entertainment planner.
Are you from out of state, but getting married in the California, Arizona or Nevada area? No problem! Just visit the Contact Us page or call!